Hospitality internships are designed for people that would like to participate in practical training in Australia within the hospitality industry.
We will assist you with building a professional resume and prepare you for company interviews. We will guide you step-by-step through the application, ensuring a quick and easy process. Before departure, you will be presented with training information and defined Terms and Conditions for your placement, for your approval. Once you have completed a successful program, your employer will submit to you a performance report and a certificate of completion.
The majority of our positions are in the hospitality industry including Culinary Arts, Food and Beverage and Front Office.
Participating in a Hospitality internship is a great opportunity to
- Gain practical skills in the hospitality and customer service industry
- Develop your knowledge of the Australian hospitality industry
- Discover yourself – learn what it is like to be independent!
- Have a head-start when returning back to your country
- Gain International experience all while discovering a unique country.
Who can participate?
- Must be 18 – 30 years old
- Must have an advanced level of English – Must be enrolled in a hospitality university/program or have completed studies within the past 2 years.
- Have at least minimal experience in the hospitality field.
- If you are eligible, we will review your documents and you will be interviewed by phone with our Australian partner.
After a successful interview, you will send in a completed application including:
- Application form
- Resume with cover letter (Microsoft Word format only)
- State of Work Experience Objectives
- School transcripts (if applicable)
Start Date: Your start date will be on average of 3 – 4 months after we receive your complete applications (duration of process may vary, depends on the country or consulate processing your visa). Positions are available throughout the year, except during winter/new year holiday. Visa processing time can take an average of 1 – 2 months depending on citizenship and time of the year.
Location: Positions can be found throughout Australia but are concentrated mostly in the bigger cities.