Internship in Spain offers Hospitality and Culinary internships from 3 months up to 12 months duration. This program offers a combination of Spanish course at the beginning (if the applicants require it) and a paid internship in the most reputable hotels and restaurants in Spain.
- Cook, Chef, Waiters and Waitresses
- Hospitality Coordinators, Hostess, Hotel Managers, Supervisors, Hotel Receptionists.
- Revenue Management, Front Office, Sales and Marketing, Hotel Sales Managers
Accommodation and meals free of charge· Monthly stipend is €150 – 400 per month
- A student enrolled in a college/university, field of study relevant to the internship and must be enrolled for the duration of the internship.
- The participant should have an understanding of the Spanish language to at least basic level.